Advanced Clinical Naturopathic Medicine engages the reader and evolves their knowledge and understanding from the fundamental Clinical Naturopathic Medicine to a more specialised focus. Written by Leah Hechtman, it concentrates on advanced topics commonly encountered in clinical practice, including new advancements and cutting-edge research, as well as foundational aspects of clinical practice.
This new title showcases how transformative and effective naturopathy is and offers insight into the depth of naturopathic practice and its vital role in the healthcare system. With the profession constantly evolving and naturopathy more-often incorporated into specialty practices, this publication is a timely resource to guide clinicians and students through complicated areas of expertise and specialisation while keeping the primary principle of patient-centred care at the forefront of the reader’s mind.
- Systematic text structure to support reader engagement that follows on from the Clinical Naturopathic Medicine format
- Integrative naturopathic treatments for all complex conditions and topics
- Detailed and extensively referenced interaction tables for nutritional (supplemental and dietary) and herbal medicines, plus pharmaceutical medications
- Rigorously researched from the latest scientific papers and historical texts
- Skilfully bridges foundational traditional principles and practice of naturopathy with evidence-based medicine to assist readers with their integration into the current healthcare system
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase