Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology, Second Edition puts all the information needed to rapidly and accurately manage poisonings in small animal patients at the clinician's fingertips.
- Provides concise, bulleted information focused on the most important facts needed when treating a poisoned cat or dog
- Carefully organized for ease of use in an emergency, with important toxicants arranged alphabetically within categories
- Details clinically relevant information on the most common toxicants encountered by small animals
- Presents a wealth of color photographs to aid in plant identification
- Includes 14 new topics to this edition covering cyclosporine A, sleep aids, tacrolimus, bath salts, synthetic marijuana, poisonous lizards, imidacloprid, spring bulbs, and sodium monofluoroacetate