The first manual to provide a systematic review of essential content for the CNE®cl exam
This is the first review manual written for nurse educators who seek certification as a Clinical Nurse Educator specializing in the clinical learning environment. The resource encompasses all the essential knowledge—as designated by the National League for Nursing (NLN)—needed to pass the exam, and systematically follows the test blueprint so that those taking the exam will be optimally prepared.
Complete with teaching tips, evidence-based teaching boxes, case studies, outlines, bulleted lists, and critical-thinking Q&As for each chapter, the book also provides chapter references for accessing additional content for each topic. Exam specifics and test-taking strategies help students to approach the exam with confidence. A practice test is also offered at the end of the book. Additionally, the resource is a valuable orientation guide for new faculty.
- Delivers well-organized, systematic coverage of review content to promote exam success
- Written for both novice and expert Clinical Nurse Educators
- Reflects the number of questions in each section on the test blueprint
- Highlights areas designated by the NLN as essential knowledge needed for excellence in the field
- Includes case studies and critical-thinking questions throughout all chapters
- Provides evidence-based teaching practice boxes
- Offers teaching gems with advice on improvement from practice experts
- Includes end-of-chapter review questions, PLUS a valuable 100-question practice test with rationales for self-assessment
CNE®cl is a registered trademark of the National League for Nursing, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.