Discover the most popular form of communications software known as Near Field Communication (NFC). Near Field Communication has taken the world by storm, and is an effective method of contactless transactions, data exchange, and connections made using NFC devices. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing Near Field Communication technologies with ease.
Near Field Communication (NFC) has taken the world by storm, and is an effective method of contactless transactions, data exchange, and connections made using NFC devices. Using a Smartphone or other supported NFC device, users are capable of sharing media files through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as well as the ability to make financial transactions with contactless payment systems. It provides users with security and versatility during all connections. This certification course would be beneficial to businesses wanting to implement NFC technology and devices, and individuals or IT professionals researching the latest communication and transaction technology.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Near Field Communication toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Near Field Communication, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Near Field Communication Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Near Field Communication concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Near Field Communication training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Near Field Communication.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Near Field Communication applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Near Field Communication Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Near Field Communication Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Near Field Communication technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Near Field Communication and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, technologies, and uses of Near Field Communication.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing Near Field Communication into your communication and data transaction processes.
- Examine NFC devices and companies.
- Review the evolution of smartphones and mobile phones.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Mobile Phones
- History of Mobile Phones
- Evolution of Mobile Phones
- Introduction to Near Field Communication
- Near Field Communication Uses
- Mobile Phones and Major Companies in NFC
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge