Project Management Theory Meets Practice contains the proceedings from the 1st Danish Project Management Research Conference (DAPMARC 2015), held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on May 21st, 2015.
The book presents a selection of state-of-the-art research, theory and models based on studies of project management practice. Topics include:
- Self-organizing agile management teams
- How Scrum influences the temporal environment
- Hidden goals and what you can do
- Frontloading your project
- Metaphors used to communicate in the project
- Maturity in project-portfolio management
- Value generation in projects
- Heroes as catalysts in projects
Project Management Theory Meets Practice is published in cooperation with the Danish Project Management Association.