The only professional resource to focus exclusively on research methods in forensic psychology
With specific advice on topics of particular importance to forensic specialists, Research Methods in Forensic Psychology presents state-of-the-discipline summaries of the issues that relate to psychology and law research.
Edited by renowned experts in the field, this resource features contributions by leading scholars in forensic psychology and law, with discussion of relevant topics such as:
- Jury decision making
- Internet-based data collection
- Legal research techniques for the social scientist
- Offender treatment
- Competence to stand trial
- Criminal profiling
- False confessions and interrogations
- Trial-related psycho-legal issues
- Accuracy of eyewitnesses and children
- Violence risk assessment
This comprehensive guide is designed for a wide range of scholars and legal professionals, presenting a succinct overview of the field of psychology and law as viewed by some of the world's foremost experts.